HOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES FROM THE MYTHOLOGYTEACHER.COM STORE
- Go to the website http://store.mythologyteacher.com and
log into your user account. NOTE: To do
this click on "My Account" up in the top right corner of the website.
- Enter your username and password that you received when you signed up for an
- A list of options should appear on the next page.
Click on "Review orders / track packages"
- Your order should be listed with a link called
"Download files" beneath the “View or Change Order” button. Click on “Download
Files” or “View or Change Order.”
- The next screen should display your order. In
the top center of the new screen there should be a blue arrow with the link “Download
My File(s)” next to it. Click on “Download My File(s)”, and your download should begin. NOTE: All downloads are password-protected. The password is displayed on this download page. You
may receive a warning from your web browser that will ask you to say “OK” or “Keep”
before the file is downloaded.
- If you have any problems, please let me know,
and I will get you your files. Click here to email me directly for a resolution to your problem.